Let's recycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Let's recycle!" documents

Go down

"Let's recycle!" documents Empty "Let's recycle!" documents

Post by Admin Wed 26 Oct - 13:20

In this topic, you'll find every document that we saw together. I didn't include the forum documents because this is basically what you are already doing here.

"Let's recycle!" documents 1_clow10

Once upon a time, there was a piece of paper. It could do all sorts of cool things. Like bend, flex, fold, lie flat, stand up, even make paper airplanes. The kids loved playing with it! They would draw on it, cut it out, make shapes, make airplanes on it. But one day, the paper found itself old and wrinkled. Too used up for the kids to keep playing with it. And it was sad. Before it knew what was going on, it found itself stuck at the bottom of the trash can.

"Let's recycle!" documents Th10

It got sent out to the big dumpster where the garbage men came and picked it up. The little piece of paper was thrown into the truck with all the other papers that were old, wrinkled and quite grumpy. The journey was bumpy and windy, too long for such a tired piece of paper. It went from light to dark, from wind to rain. It was grabbed at and squished, and finally thrown onto a conveyer with the rest of the paper. It quickly got sorted out and pushed, moved around. The poor little piece of paper could do very little in its weak condition.

"Let's recycle!" documents 48596310

Soon it saw a massive crusher and realized:
“Oh no! This is the end! There was so much I wanted to do! I wanted to be a pamphlet or a legal document! But alas this is the end.”
And before it knew it, it was crushed back into a thin piece of paper.
“Hm, it thought, that’s not so bad.”
Then it saw the slicer! And the crusher!
“Oh no!” The paper tried to run, it tried to fight with the other papers, but it had one corner caught. It started to tear as it was trying to pull away. It barely broke off, just a fragment got stuck. “I can make it!” But it was too late. The crusher and the ripper sucked in the rest of the papers. And the paper closed its eyes.

"Let's recycle!" documents 26182210

Slowly it blinked. And realized it was perfectly quiet. Even a bit sunny. Looking around, the paper realized it was sitting next to a batch of fresh paper. It looked down at itself. Completely clean, smooth with a fresh coat of bleach! Then bending over to examine the rest at itself, to see what was going on, it noticed a fine watermark on its back. “What is this?” it asked. “A recycled logo!”

"Let's recycle!" documents Recycl10

Adapted from “The Paper Trail” by Fieza, Aishah, Suhailah, Jannah and Anna

Admin
Admin

https://letsrecycle.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down