Let's recycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pollution damage the planet. Recycle !

Go down

Pollution damage the planet. Recycle !  Empty Pollution damage the planet. Recycle !

Post by Vergeron Thu 17 Nov - 17:32

Pollution damage the planet. Recycle !  Image113
Motto:Pollution damages the planet. Recycle !

This poster is effective because the image is composed of two parts :
-A one part represents a planet where we don't recycle and where there are storms. There is a tree ruined by a lightning and the planet is the color brown and the bottom is the color orange.
-Both of them parts represents a planet where there is a palnet is the color blue for ocean and green for continent, there is a tree be in good health because we recycle in the planet and the bottom is the color blue for the sky and green for the grass.
The first part of the motto correspond to the first part of my image and the second part of my motto correspond to the second part of my image.

nono
Vergeron
Vergeron

Back to top Go down

Pollution damage the planet. Recycle !  Empty Re: Pollution damage the planet. Recycle !

Post by Vergeron Wed 23 Nov - 14:21

Hello,

In my opinion your poster is an effective poster because it shows two images of the earth, on the right side, it's a beautiful face of the earth whereas the other side shows the earth burned by a fire and it can representing the pollution. Your poster may can show to people the future of our earth...

BichocoDroit
Vergeron
Vergeron

Back to top Go down